At Caffeine, we want to change how people consume live television - making it more friendly, connected, and fun. To do this, we’re building a new social broadcasting platform that features world-class content, easy-to-use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience, and an engaged broadcaster community.
This is an exciting and enormous challenge, and we will only be successful if we build a supportive and collaborative team. Our teams prioritize delighting our community of viewers and broadcasters, working with intention, taking ownership of our commitments, and acting with resilience and determination—all with the intention to ship greatness, always.
The Content Team is responsible for ensuring the success of our most important communities and partners. We are looking for a Content Coordinator who will be responsible for growing communities on Caffeine by providing coordination and innovation for live events, evaluating creators, and managing community members. Working cross-functionally with key teams at Caffeine, you will ensure the execution of our largest events, and help us advance our product and platform to better serve our partners.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the coordination and execution of live events on location.
- Evaluate and onboard personalities and content providers that are new to Caffeine.
- Partner with Caffeine Marketing team as well as external partner marketing teams to build marketing plans aligned to creator types.
- Coordinate work cross-functionally (Product, Marketing, Growth, Engineering, etc) to ensure launches are successful.
Who you are & What you've done:
- 2+ years leading strategic projects
- Ability to lead and influence through negotiation and consensus building
- Strong empathy for fans and a real passion for company growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Hardworking and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.