Senior UI Artist (f/m/x)
As a Senior UI Artist (f/m/x) you are supporting Bytro’s Art team in all areas of UI asset production. Use your design skills and UX knowledge to create interfaces that enhance the gaming experience for millions of players.
- Create attractive and highly functional cross-platform UI designs for multiple game titles
- Work self-reliantly to gather and organise complex information from all relevant stakeholders in order to provide intuitive and effective design solutions
- Produce wireframes, user flows, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Create readable icons and engaging animations that enrich our players’ interactions
- Optimise existing UI art styles while maintaining their consistency
- Work together with the Art Lead to develop and manage asset libraries and guidelines
- Provide feedback and guidance to developers regarding asset implementation
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a UI Artist in the gaming industry or a relevant position
- You have a solid understanding of visual design, readability, layouting, typography, colour theory and UX principles along with a portfolio demonstrating your skills
- You enjoy working on a complex product while staying actively engaged with it
- You understand the technical and design requirements of responsive and adaptive UI, as well as the discrepancies between desktop and mobile interfaces
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD
- You have excellent problem solving skills, able to learn fast and adapt to the needs of your team
- You have strong communication skills in English and you are comfortable working with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds as well as remote teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!