Senior Producer / Production Lead (f/m/x)
In the role of our Senior Producer / Production Lead (f/m/x) you would be responsible to oversee the production of multiple live and upcoming game products. You would work closely with the product leads of each game to craft a roadmap that portrays the product development challenges and timeline of the company goals. You would also coordinate between multiple internal teams such as engine development teams, marketing, and QA.
- Introduce and own workflow tools and methodologies for product teams
- Work closely with product owners to ensure development stays on schedule
- Coordinate requirements and work between development, art, and QA
- Report to management on the operational effectiveness of the teams
- Coordinate between activities required to plan, develop, test and release new games and major game updates
- Work with the core engine development team and product teams to coordinate timelines and eliminate potential bottlenecks
- You have several years of experience in a senior production role
- You have experience leading teams and mentoring juniors
- You have excellent time management skills and communication skills
- You are able to visualize complex and interconnected problems in a simple and easy to understand format
- You are resourceful with limited resources and know how to detect production pipeline bottlenecks
- You are an expert in modern software development tools such as Atlassian products or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!