At Bungie, our games are only made possible by combining the talents of a diverse range of professionals who blend stunning art and cutting edge technology to create immersive experiences beloved by millions of people around the world. Our employees are the heart and soul of the organization and products we deliver.
We’re looking to add a Talent Sourcer to our growing Recruiting team! In this key role, you will own engaging passive candidates for critical roles that spread across all disciplines and will focus on networking closely within the industry to identify and attract top talent. You will leverage your experience and knowledge to develop and execute on successful and creative strategies to source, engage and evaluate high-potential candidates and be responsible for driving and developing our talent pipeline.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Partner and collaborate with our internal recruiters and hiring managers to source and develop talent pools for our current and future needs
- Identify, engage and assess candidates for unique, difficult to fill positions; you are active in attracting and aligning them with our values and brand
- Convert and excite passive talent with an in depth understanding of our product and business
- Research trends and the competitive landscape in our industry and area to best inform and advise our team
- Stay current on market trends and innovative sourcing practices
- Network closely in and out of out of our industry to identify the right companies to target
- Leverage a variety of creative sourcing methods, techniques and tools to generate key talent
- Continue developing our robust ATS database with high quality talent
- Generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
- Provide an optimal experience for candidates and hiring teams alike
- Measure and share sourcing successes and opportunities for improvement through regular reporting
- Demonstrated success in sourcing talent for hard to fill positions
- Understanding of Boolean Logic, conducting other online researching tactics utilizing Chrome extensions, social platforms (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.), and other online tools (Gem, Hiretual, Entelo, etc)
- Experience establishing and promoting diversity and inclusion; ability to identify high-performing and diverse talent
- Proven experience leveraging innovative sourcing techniques to engage and convert passive candidates
- Experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications
- Ability to effectively convey compelling communications and presentation skills to candidates
- High attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining an ATS, metrics, and reporting
- Proven competitive analysis; knowledge of the video games industry and ability to identify competitors a plus
- Proficiency with recruiting technology and sourcing specific tools for prospecting efforts
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS