The Bungie Analytics team is looking for a Marketing Analyst to partner with our CRM team and Bungie Rewards groups. In this role, you will conduct analysis that empowers our loyalty and marketing teams to design and optimize efficient, data-informed loyalty campaigns and CRM activities. You will work hand in hand with our Senior CRM Manager to execute various campaigns, and provide rapid, actionable insights.
Your work in this role will enable Bungie to communicate directly with our players with the content (and rewards) they care most about.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Design and implement analytics frameworks to measure and report out the success of campaigns and marketing activity on our Owned & Operated channels
- Work with partner teams to help implement and execute dynamic, customized, and personalized content offerings across our channels
- Design and build dashboards to monitor campaign performance and quickly identify opportunities and changes in performance
- Set benchmarks for future campaigns across multiple channels
- Design A/B tests and evaluate their results
- Prepare and present reports and slides that clearly communicate CRM and Rewards performance to the Publishing leadership team
- Experience delivering operational reporting and analysis for CRM, or other O&O channels
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Ability to create clear data visualizations for diverse stakeholders - preferably in a production-ready visualization software package like Tableau
- Solid knowledge of summary statistics, distribution analysis, and significance testing
- Ability to effectively communicate technical insights to a non-technical audience
- Experience collaborating with data engineers to create data tables that simplify your workflow and ensure quality
- Knowledge of common CRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar), measurement frameworks, and execution best practices
- Experience with a statistical programming language (preferably Python or R)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, business, or related field
- A love of games!