Contract Dialogue Coordinator
The Dialogue Team at Bungie brings the worlds that we create to life with the voices that drive each new adventure. This includes the stories, voice designs, and cinematics that shape the gameplay experience. The creation of this voiced content is a richly rewarding process, and one that involves a significant amount of attention, including development, planning, scheduling, budgeting, recording, designing, team partnerships, collaboration, and relationship management. The coordination and alignment of all the various moving parts of the voice design and game production process is essential to its success. We are currently seeking a motivated teammate to be the glue that helps us to bring all of these components together.
NOTE: This is not a creative narrative or audio role. Applications emphasizing writing or audio content creation skill will not be considered.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Collaborate with Dialogue and Narrative Leads, production teams, and external vendors to create and manage schedules, dependencies, and budgets across multiple projects
- Identify, track, and resolve cross-team risks and dependencies across projects, focusing on dialogue, cinematics, narrative, and localization groups
- Build and maintain existing planning and scheduling tools for voice production and recording (including calendars, documentation, and budget calculators)
- Manage invoices with external vendors
- Assist in running production rituals in addition to managing workflow and bug tracking for the Dialogue team
- Build and maintain existing processes for content deliveries to and receipt from external vendors
- Maintain, update, and improve production documentation to support the Dialogue team
- Relevant experience with audio/video workflows and scheduling requirements, preferably in an audio/film production and post-production position
- Experience working with teams supporting multiple projects
- Ability to navigate and maintain composure in high pressure, high-stakes situations
- Exemplary organization, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- Passion, enthusiasm, and knowledge of games, story, and voice acting
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Project Management software
- Experience with Autodesk Shotgun software a plus