Bungie is looking for a Contract Cinematic Animator to help us tell amazing stories in the Destiny universe. You will edit motion capture data for cinematics and vendor performances, participate in critiques, and set up your animation content inside our proprietary game engine.
Estimated Duration: 9 months
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Create quality motion capture
- Work on asset creation tasks assigned to you by Cinematic Director meeting deadlines as necessary
- Work with the Animation Team and the Lead to help set the quality bar for asset creation
- Ability and willingness to follow direction
- Collaborate productively with others
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion and desire to create great games
- Knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of Motion Capture and hand keyed techniques
- An understanding of human anatomy