The People Team Business Operations Manager is a project manager for initiatives in support of Bungie's 10-year vision and serves as a "right-hand person" to the Chief People Officer (CPO, providing support for the operations of Bungie’s People Team. The People Team Business Operations Manager, under the guidance of the CPO and Chief of Staff, convenes formal and informal working groups to address complex problems (and find solutions) and owns and drives ongoing meetings, communications, and processes as specified by the CPO.
As Business Operations Manager
- Support the CPO in weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual planning and process execution.
- Supports execution of projects towards Bungie's vision, at the request of the CPO.
- Schedule, drive, and document specific, ongoing meetings in support of the People Team ("rhythm of the business"), as delegated by the CPO.
- Including our Monthly Business Reviews and Quarterly Reviews (MBRs and QRs)
- Facilitate and support People Team communication, presentations, and off-sites, at the request of the CPO.
- Maintain insight into Bungie's leadership teams and surface issues to the People Team.
- Create and maintain People Team documentation
- Drive ongoing People Team meetings and processes, as delegated by the CPO.
- Provide detailed notes and action items from all People Team meetings.
- Maintain the database of the team’s work - strategic initiatives, tasks, action items, etc.
- Drive execution of projects in support of Bungie's vision and strategy, at the request of the CPO.
- Act as project manager for company-level goals for the People Team.
- Facilitate and support executive communication, presentations, meetings, and off-sites for the CPO.
- Act as a point of contact between the CPO and stakeholders.
- Work behind the scenes to negotiate solutions to complex problems (and find solutions) on behalf of the CPO.
- Seek out dysfunction and misalignment on critical business topics and brings People Team members together to resolve them.
- Engage as active, contributing member of the People Team.
- Reports to Chief of Staff
- Proven project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to on-time completion.
- Proven written and oral communication skills. Ability to deliver executive presentations and broad-scale communications.
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability.
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.