Senior Animator - Realistic
We are searching for a Senior Animator to join and integrate themselves into our team, working on our exciting large-scale AAA project.
As our Senior Animator at Bulkhead, you'll be working & Inspiring our team of animators to bring personality and life to the world we're building, creating exciting cinematic sequences and gameplay animations. You will be responsible for working with the team to conceive, prototype, and implement exciting features and sequences, and collaborate with the Art Leads to drive for high and consistent quality across the game.
The team at Bulkhead are a small, tightly knit group of developers who strive to build impressive multiplayer games. Our team members tend to be multi-disciplinary developers who push the bound0aries to deliver that goal.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Assisting and supporting the Leads in defining animation quality standards
- Managing and mentoring mid-level and junior team members, helping them achieve their best work
- Ownership of defined features in the game
- Testing, reviewing and iterating upon animations to tune them to the highest quality
- Working with Programmers, Artists and Designers to implement animations into the game
Here are the skills you'll need:
- Demo Reel displaying character animations for video games
- Around 5+ years of industry experience as an Animator
- Excellent Gameplay and Cinematic Animation skills
- Maya expertise
- A relevant degree in Animation or equivalent professional full-cycle project experience.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
Preferred but not required:
- Unreal Engine 4 experience in a professional environment
- Passion for games and all things sci-fi