Senior Full Stack Developer
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be part of the backend team with a focus towards delivering frontend solutions. You will develop web applications for internal and external use in both development and production environments, and backend services to support an ambitious AAA game project. You will have experience building real-time and scalable web-based tools and have a good understanding of cloud computing.
This is an opportunity to join the studio at a pivotal time as we grow our teams and define our pipeline and tech stacks.
- Build and maintain functional web applications for multiple teams to use in development and production environments.
- Build and maintain backend distributed services and APIs to support developers and live game projects.
- Work with tech and design leads to build the right thing at the right time.
- Collaborate with the Design, Backend and LiveOps teams to breakdown and plan tasks.
- Mentor team members in your area of expertise.
- Experience designing and building intuitive UIs with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with RESTful services, distributed systems, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience building services in Go or Python.
- Experience designing, implementing, and scaling microservice systems.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience working with game backend services.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.