Outsourcing Manager – Co-Development
We are looking for an experienced Outsourcing Manager who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development.
As a member of the Co-Development team, you will work closely with the External Development Director, our co-dev partners and the core game team to facilitate and maintain intercompany process and relationships.
The Outsourcing Manager will work with internal teams to identify needs and support onboarding new companies to fill those needs as well as work with current co-development companies (including producing high-level reports detailing progress). You will be expected to bring a high level of clear communication, project planning acumen and problem-solving skills with you to the role.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio, as we grow and deepen our co-development relationships, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Work closely with the External Development Director and co-development partners to foster and maintain strong intercompany working relationships
- Provide ongoing account and production management support as needed
- Become a hub of knowledge for the game for our co-development partners
- Be the point of contact facilitating communication between internal and external departments
- Assist production leaders with setting up suitable workflows and pipelines for new teams
- Assist co-development partners to deliver features from conception to in-game
- Produce a high-level report to key stakeholders to show current progress and next steps
- Continuously improve current processes and pipelines to improve productivity
- 5+ years of proven work experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Thorough understanding of project management as it relates to PC / Console games
- Experience with common video game production methodologies, workflows, pipelines and tools (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- A positive collaborative and professional working attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth, start-up company environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field a plus