Art Production Coordinator
You will be working alongside the Art team to assist keeping art production running smoothly. You will work under the guidance of the Art Production manager, The Art Director and the Lead Artists to provide production data and assisting with task tracking, coordinating asset reviews and be hands on with day to day organization tasks.
You will collaborate with the production team to align dependencies and timelines and keep the team on track. We’re looking for a candidate with good understanding of different production methodologies and experience in the game development lifecycle.
You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our team, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create and maintain standardised production documentation.
- Coordinate and interface with internal and external teams.
- Review task assignments, task progress, due dates and approval status daily to ensure the project is on track.
- Create and manage Jira tasks across the art department.
- Produce and maintain accurate reports in a clear standardised format.
- Produce meeting minutes.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of schedules
- Familiarity with Jira task tracking software.
- 3-5 years professional experience in project coordination, administration or production
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Jira, Confluence
- A good understanding of Microsoft Project or similar project management tools.
- General understanding of 3D art a plus.
- General understanding of game development is desirable.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and dealing with competing priorities.
- A degree in arts, IT, Business, communication or similar
- Be a team player, open to taking and offering feedback.
- Be organized and able to work independently.
- Have an analytical streak.
- Have a positive outlook and a can do attitude
- An interest in art and a good creative eye