Are you awesome with a capital “A”? Are you a driven, creative, and passionate person? Do you want to craft amazing experiences for kids? Then we would love to hear from you!
Budge Studios offers a dynamic and exciting work environment, with an emphasis on co-operation, collaboration and fun. Come join us on our continuing journey to deliver high quality, engaging and rewarding apps for millions of kids around the world.
We are currently searching for a positive can-do attitude Game Programmer who is passionate about the video game industry. Want to get in on the excitement? Apply to join our team!
- Participating in program design & architecture
- Designing and coding game systems
- Assisting with the scheduling of programming activities & tasks with respect to the schedule
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Good Knowledge of C#
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices
- Excellente communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Interested in advancing the state of the art in game technologies and development methodologies
- Experience in the Game Industry & Mobile Application development
- Understanding of multi-platform development
- Knowledge of Unity3d
- Personal app projects in the App Store