BrookLAN is New York’s largest home for all things esports, video games, and tabletop. From LAN center, to arena, to full kitchen + bar; we are looking for team member to help in our mission of creating the best possible hub for the gaming community.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for a Contract role. Projected output is 5-7 pieces per week, varying from event flyers to general social graphics. This is not for a social media management role, solely graphic design. Pay is per job, or an agreed upon monthly contract amount. This is a remote position but if you are in the New York City area and prefer to work in the venue, arrangements can be made.
Note; please submit portfolio or any relevant work when applying.
- Craft digital assets for event flyers, streams, and repurposed for social media content. Stream/production assets a plus.
- Design & export properly for each channel. Including vertical versions for digital signage + story content.
- Take event information such as time, date, location and implement it into finished product.
- Follow partner and BrookLAN brand guidelines for proper use.
- Coordinate with the team through Discord & Asana workflows.
- Familiarity with Adobe Cloud Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator. After Effects/Premiere a plus)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience with Asana
- Previous experience with event/tournament graphic design in esports