BBTV is a media-tech company advancing the world through the creation, distribution, management and monetization of content. BBTV provides end-to-end solutions to content owners including proprietary tech, leading services and enhanced distribution & monetization. We have built proprietary VISO technologies leveraging machine learning, digital signal processing and big data to power our platform and ecosystem. Our key revenue streams represent the most relevant and scalable opportunities for monetization of digital IP across advertising, SaaS/content management, mobile apps and other revenue streams. BBTV is the second largest video property worldwide in terms of unique viewers following only Google, reaching tens of billions of monthly impressions.
BBTV Interactive is a creator-centric mobile game publisher with a focus on developing titles for highly-engaged audiences. We are uniquely positioned to leverage our vast network of creators to launch profitable games without relying on a traditional User Acquisition model. We've published some of the highest-rated games on the Google Play and Apple App store (we are one of the top 25 publishers in the world by app store review scores) for some of the largest creators in the world. Our most recent launch, Krew Eats, became the #1 most downloaded game on iPad in the US and 10 other countries within 24 of launch.
We are looking for a responsible and organized Multiplayer Developer to collaborate with our talented team to develop network systems that enhance the overall gameplay experience. You need to be proactive, self-driven, and passionate about delivering robust and clean code and care deeply about creating compelling multiplayer experiences.
- Develop network systems that support and enable world class multiplayer games.
- Develop and maintain systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Debug and optimizing network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilization
- Adapt third-party tools, libraries, and APIs for networking
- Deliver technical design documents for multiplayer game features
- Collaborate with other programmers to find solutions for networking issues
- Collaborate with the whole team to deliver a first class multiplayer experience for our players
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with developing Multiplayer Games using Unity Engine
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience as a game developer
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- A solid foundation in computer science and software engineering, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, 3D mathematics, and software design
- Strong skills and experience in software development in Unity3D, and C# or C++, knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of various network protocols such TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Wide knowledge of server-client architectures
- Understanding of anti-cheat solutions for networked games.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to change
- An open mind and good communication skills are essential
- Experience with Playfab, and Firebase is a plus
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
Our state-of-the-art open-concept office is built to give you the perfect balance of work and play. From the fully stocked games room, lounge spaces, movie theatre, and in-house automated barista, to healthy snacks, gym passes, and a culture committee (in charge of frequent outings and team-building events), we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
Today, we are the third-largest video property on the planet (behind only Google and Facebook) and have built digital networks alongside the likes of the NBA and The Huffington Post. So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let’s talk!
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees, or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.