Do you love multitasking and bringing new games to market quickly? BBTV’s Interactive department is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the upcoming launches of our new mobile games and updates
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring our games and updates have everything they need in place to go live on the app stores and to be promoted by our partners.
Our ideal candidate has experience with the entire mobile game life cycle, from pre-production through live ops. They know what to focus on and how to set priorities to maximize success. They have experience with product branding, asset creation and app store optimization. Experience working with external or remote development teams is a major plus. The right candidate is a team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, someone who wants to work with great people on great products under tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the creation of marketing assets to support game launches including cover art, logo, app icon, game trailer and the game web page
- Assist with the creation of promotional assets such as video capture, copywriting and dynamic link setup
- Prepare Google and Apple feature submissions
- Prepare competitive analyses of our games with similar titles
- Analyze a range of creators as potential IPs based on qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Analyze and report on game installs resulting from various game promotions
- Set up the game app store pages with the required descriptions, ratings, promotional assets and metadata
- Set up and test ad monetization for games via our mediation platform
- Arrange and monitor promotion of our games across social media platforms and press releases
- Collaborate with our customer service team to remain informed on how players are feeling about their experience
- Keep up-to-date with mobile advertising strategies and trends
- 2+ years of full cycle experience in mobile game industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is a definite plus
- Direct experience implementing marketing campaigns throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Experience with ASO, with a proven track record of results
- Positive attitude with the desire to drive initiatives across the finish line
- Excellent organizational skills paired with strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working with external development teams is a strong plus
- Any experience using Appsflyer, ironSource, Firebase and Asana is a plus
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to foster a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the individuals we serve and to provide employees with a meaningful and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination and harassment.
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.