(Closed) Social Media Executive
Job Title: Social Media/Community Executive
Location: Remote (required to visit events and weekly meetings in London, Stoke Park or Cambridge once the pandemic is over)
Responsible to: Marketing manager
Hours of Work: Five days a week
Salary: Dependent on experience
Requirements: Degree in marketing or social media, extensive knowledge of social media platforms, web proficiency, computer software proficiency, advertising, copywriting, content creation, public relations and brand marketing experience. Flexible working hours may be required, for example for one-off events or tournaments.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (design & video editing)
Overall Purpose: To provide marketing support, creative content, video content, social media support and general administrative support to the head of content and marketing manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion in esports to really make their mark and help take the British Esports Association and esports in the UK to the next level.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- To help run and maintain all social media network communications
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- To respond promptly to queries received via email (including British Esports’ ), phone and Twitter etc
- To co-ordinate with the marketing manager and head of content to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- To liaise with key stakeholders (schools/colleges) in esports and work with partners on various esports initiatives
- To deliver the social voice and character of the British Esports Association, interacting and engaging with both content and followers online
- To attend specific meetings and present detailed information e.g. Advisory Board Meetings
- Regularly attend esports events in the UK
- Monitor and maintain the brand guidelines for the British Esports Association
Ad Hoc Projects:
- Marketing projects
- Speaker slots
Policy and Procedures:
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with statutory and company health and safety policies.
- Attend weekly/monthly departmental meetings as required.
- Ensure annual appraisals, job chats and job reviews are completed in line with company policy.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Attend work punctually.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal presentation and organisation.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks allocated by the management.
- Ensure regular and appropriate communication with other departments to maintain a courteous and professional relationship.
This job description covers the main objectives, responsibilities and authorities of this position at present. Where necessary, changes may be made from time to time involving like or integrated work.
The deadline for applications is end of play January 17th 2021.