(Closed) UI/UX Artist/Designer
We create competitive real-time team multiplayer games that can be played in four-minute sessions - coffeebreak eSports.
Our first game, Forces of Freedom (think “World of Tanks” crossed with “SOCOM”), has already attracted more than 25 million players in Early Access and we intend on making it a genre-defining entertainment product that can be enjoyed for the years to come.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Enjoy working with great, kind, hardworking people in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.
- Get along with people, love to share, teach, learn and most importantly get stuff done while aiming for perfection.
- Want to think creatively and challenge conventions while creating a phenomenal, community-driven product that millions of people enjoy.
- Value ownership and the ability to contribute without any bureaucracy.
- Share our passion for games.
- Want to become a part of something great, a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
As a freshly funded Series A company, we are able to provide growth opportunities in a bureaucracy-free environment to both talented and experienced individuals as well as competitive salaries and attractive equity components.
We are now looking to strengthen our team with a UI/UX Artist/Designer with the responsibility to:
Forces of Freedom UI requires updating, we are looking for an experienced UI designer/artist with a gaming background. The existing UI scheme will require updating and as new features added new UI created through to Unity Scenes being ready for our Engineering team to implement. You would, therefore, design and create the assets and then import them into Unity setting up elements/cameras on the Canvas. Even better would be if you understood the concept of sprite atlases and optimising draw calls. We currently use Adobe for asset creation. Experience getting these into Unity Scenes is important.
Required tools/tech experience - ideally multiple live service games supported:
- Work experience as a UI Artist or Designer.
- Unity experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of animation with some experience using Adobe Flash and/or Adobe AfterEffects.
- Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is required.
- Strong portfolio.
- Experience in a small team is preferred
- Work closely with the designers to create interfaces for both concepts and new features.
- Design UI animations and transitions for both iOS and Android devices.
- Execute all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
- Collaborate with the marketing and community management teams to produce new assets to engage our users with.
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimize it, and create new ways of making it more exciting.
Become a part of something great and join a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.