(Closed) Senior Client Programmer
LOOKING FOR A *Senior Client Programmer* (Competitive Salary)
MUST HAVE UNITY EXPERIENCE AND PREVIOUSLY WORKED AT GAMING INDUSTRY
We create competitive real-time team multiplayer games that can be played in four-minute sessions - coffeebreak eSports.
Our first game, Forces of Freedom (think “World of Tanks” crossed with “SOCOM”), has already attracted more than 25 million players in Early Access and we intend on making it a genre-defining entertainment product that can be enjoyed for the years to come.
You’ll love it here if you:
- Enjoy working with great, kind, hardworking people in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere.
- Get along with people, love to share, teach, learn and most importantly get stuff done while aiming for perfection.
- Want to think creatively and challenge conventions while creating a phenomenal, community-driven product that millions of people enjoy.
- Value ownership and the ability to contribute without any bureaucracy.
- Share our passion for games.
- Want to become a part of something great, a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.
- As a freshly funded Series A company, we are able to provide growth opportunities in a bureaucracy-free environment to both talented and experienced individuals as well as competitive salaries and attractive equity components.
We are now looking to strengthen our team with a Senior Programmer (Client) Responsibilities
- Working on few features in Forces Of Freedom and modifying existing ones
- Participating in full software lifecycle development - designing, coding, code reviews, debugging and documenting
- Supporting Dev, Art and QA by creating tools required
- Profiling of the game and finding cause of performance issues
- Several years of experience in creating mobile games with the Unity game engine from inception through post-launch support and content expansions.
- Excellent understanding of OOP and C#
- Experience in designing and maintaining modular game architectures in Unity
- Shipped titles on both Android and iOS platforms
- Passion for games
- Ability to work in a team environment in our London office.
- Self motivated
Required tools/tech experience :
- Unity (ideally 2018+)
- Dependency Injection
- Unit Testing
- Realtime multiplayer experience
- Experience in MVC, MVP or MVVM
Qualifications / additional training:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
Be a part of something great and join a team which is growing and appreciates the people that make things happen.