Gaming Product Manager
If you want to join a team building the next big thing in creator economy and metaverse, are well versed in new creator economy, gaming platforms, consumer psychology and dabbling in data and are interested in working for a fast paced startup then this might be the role for you.
BoomTV is a leading Entertainment Platform for Esports and Content Creators. We are partnered with 60% of top 100 gaming influencers reaching 25m+ viewers every month.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will own the product, product evangelizing and monetization piece of our new initiatives. You will work with a team to design, communicate, wireframe vision into products that will allow our users to have a great time, evangelize communities, build deep viral and retention loops and iterate monetization. You will be working along with a team of smart, result oriented high achievers who have scaled products to millions of users before and you will be joining a proven world class and well funded team.
- This is a HANDS-ON role where you are expected to have one superpower in one of UI/UX, data science and/or game design.
- Deep understanding of viral and retention loops, metrics driven approach to iterations
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools like Google Analytics, Tableau etc
- Demonstrable experience in growing consumer products
- Relentlessly iterate user adoption, A/B test the features while evaluating KPIs around retention, monetization and feedback loops
- Keeping up to speed with the quickly evolving market of creators, influencers, gaming and working with internal researchers to identify market opportunities
- Fostering transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
- Creating and improving processes to build high functioning teams
- Working in an Agile style; facilitating scrums, and sprints establishing backlog priorities and grooming
- 3+ years of experience in consumer, social, community (social media / gaming ecosystems preferred).
- At least one ownership of a product that has reached substantial usage
- Prior experience with building products across platforms - web, mobile and meta platforms like on top of other platforms!
- Prior experience with analytical tools and cohort analysis on consumer usage patterns
- *Experience working in a fast paced environment. Be able to compartmentalize.*
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Comfortable making decisions autonomously, and supporting them with research and data driven insight
- Well versed in the gaming influencer economy and culture. Passion and history of adapting to new technologies.
- Experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
- Experience working cross-functionally with remote teams spread all around the world
- Ability to stay organized while working across multiple platforms and teams concurrently
- Strong communication skills
- High equity position
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTOs
- Remote work
- Maternity and Parental leave