Creator Program Manager
Come work for one of the leading esports companies in the industry! BoomTV is a well funded esports, entertainment, and gaming company with years of experience working with the biggest influencers, streamers, and esports competitors.
We are looking for a Creator Program Manager to build a cohort program that outlines a comprehensive approach to becoming a content creator and grow and retain their audience. This passionate individual will ideate, plan, and lead a brand new initiative at a fast paced startup. You will create a program that helps brand new content creators learn the skills necessary to succeed, use tools and identify ways to cross promote and grow their audience.
- Participate in new project development and the implementation of project
- Ensure that new project development is timely, successful, and meets expectations
- Implement and manage tasks in accordance with objectives
- Recommend alternative courses of action and implement changes when necessary
- Develop project plans, compile and analyze data, produce project reports, and maintain project plans
- 3+ years of experience in content creation or managing content teams
- High level knowledge across the content creator sector such as:
- Video editing
- Social media
- Visual arts and design
- Understanding of the processes behind content creation
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to set a project timeline and benchmarks
- Professional attitude and communications skills
- Experience leading the execution of new projects
- Knowledge of the youth, high school, and college gaming/esports market
- Experience working with individuals new to the industry
- Relationships with existing content creators and brands
- Relationships with high school and college gaming clubs or esports programs
- Past work with learning tools or software
When applying, include examples of your past projects you have created or led.