Community Manager (Sports Game Focus)
You are an innovative and ambitious community leader who gets excited at the chance to run events and grow a community. Your ability to organize and create compelling events is what brings you to life. You are ready to rally thousands of gamers behind you and lead them into battle with the latest and greatest trends within esports. You are Boom TV.
- Oversee BoomTV’s programming around sport games and related partner activations
- Build and lead ongoing event programming common to sports titles such as FIFA, Madden, NBA2K, etc while meeting community needs, publisher/partner goals, and company objectives
- Manage and grow our sports game community
- Collaborate with multiple teams in BoomTV, such as the social media team and creative team
- Act as a tournament organizer/operator for various events across multiple sports game titles
Your background includes
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English
- Proven experience running events at scale (1-3 years of experience)
- Knowledge of sports game titles and their communities
- Experience in building communities from the ground up (1-3 years of experience)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working autonomously on major projects
You will start as contract, which can potentially lead to a FT opportunity.