Unity Game Programmer
With over 2 Million active players from PC to Mobile and 150 employees in 3 locations, InGame Group launched BoomByte Games in Berlin, a development studio working on hardcore online games for mobile platforms.
Now looking for enthusiastic and passionate Game Programmers, presenting the big opportunity to be part of our new core team and work on our latest hardcore mobile MMO game which is in Open Beta stage.
// We are NOT developing casual or hyper casual games.
If (you are interested with bigger long term multiplayer game development projects) continue reading;
else please share this opportunity with a friend;
- Write well structured and easy to maintain code
- Stick to the coding conventions and best practices
- Take coding and development tasks from every domain of the project
- Review your own code and others'
- Keep it simple
- Draw UML diagrams explaining the general structure of written code
- Provide estimates for tasks and strive to meet them
- Work in an organized and disciplined manner
- Participate in weekly training sessions within work times
- 2+ years of professional experience in game development
- Passion for games and the games industry
- Good programming skills in C#
- Good knowhow in Unity3D
- Solid understanding of software design and architecture
- Presenting a simple game or programming demo portfolio, or released/not released products
- Professional proficiency in English language