Join our international mobile game publishing company, with over 200 talented individuals already on board.
Trying to keep a friendly attitude and productivity, we never stop implementing new technology and talking about new opportunities. That's our jam and it can become your job!
Looking for new solutions, we encourage brainstorming and ideas to be shared openly. If you have something creative on your mind, you may easily become a game creator yourself.
We think that you can do your best only when you believe in what you do. So we enable you to work on projects you choose and when it feels right.
Head hunting all over the world, we know how difficult it might be to relocate. That's why we offer to help with formalities or official procedures, but also with anything that may make newcomers feel at home right away.
- Responsible for day to day management of running external developer studios that BoomBit work with
- Setting up games tests – CTR, CPI, D1
- Ensuring the developer receives full support from BoomBit teams – creative, game design, art, BI
- Have vast knowledge of hyper casual games
- Preferably previous experience working at a Hyper Casual game studio
- Look for new market trends
- Preferable work mode: remote
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Multitalented working environment where worlds collide