Working in Bohemia Interactive as Technical Artist is interesting because you will have a chance to influence nearly all assets in the game - get to configure and tweak houses, trees, weapons, equipment or even vehicles. Sometimes during this process, we find very interesting nuances and have to analyze them closely. That's something, which only a few games on the market do. Also you will have the opportunity to work with nearly all departments, typically when designing and implementing new features or assets.
- Be responsible for maintaining game data (SVN), organizing assets in consistent data structure.
- Use knowledge of the engine, its capabilities and development tools during placeholder creation, new asset implementation into game data and asset configuration.
- Collaborate with other departments (programmers, designers, etc.) on implementation/prototyping of new technical game features.
- Prepare/edit 3D models for game.
- Seek to improve and document workflow as well as learn new techniques.
- Knowledge of software versioning and revision control systems (SVN)
- Ability to work with large amount of game data files
- Basic knowledge of scripting (C# or Enforce)
- Experience with modern engines like Unity or Unreal Engine
- Basic knowledge of 3D modelling tools such as Blender or 3Ds Max
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team
- Capability to learn new things and procedures
- Spoken and written English (B1+)
- 27 days of holidays per year
- Company profit-sharing plan, benefit program, meal contribution
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and more
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.