Are you Senior Character Artist? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Character Artist for an unannounced project.
As a Senior Character Artist, you will join our art team and be responsible for creation of high quality characters and their apparel & accessories. You will also work on setting character creation pipelines and mentor other character artists.
It will make you stand out if you are proactive, have a good mentoring or leadership capability, want to push the artistic boundaries forward and actively develop great games with us.
- Create highly realistic and lifelike characters complete with their apparel & accessories
- Collaborate with Art Lead & Creative Director to deliver high quality art consistent with the project needs
- Work closely with all involved departments and ensure that all technical and design requirements are met and that characters are well optimized and functional in game
- Actively participate on development, improving current pipelines and bring new ideas to help push our project further
- Mentor other character artists and help them improve their skills
- Strong understanding of human anatomy, archetypes and sense of proportions, form, colour & light
- Excellent skills in 3D sculpting, modeling and texturing including creation of organic, cloth and hard surface parts
- Highly experienced working with cutting edge PBR pipelines for character art, delivering an asset from start to finish, understanding shaders and creating realistic materials
- Advanced technical knowledge of topology, texture baking, UV & mesh optimization and LOD creation
- Understanding technical constraints of preparation of characters for animation, skinning & rigging
- Expert knowledge of any industry standard 3D modeling software (Maya, 3DSMax…) and Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, and Marvelous Designer
- Responsible self-management and strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and team-work skills
Ideal candidate would have
- Strong portfolio demonstrating their creative skill
- Experience with real-time game engines such as Unreal Engine
- Any additional technical experience such as photogrammetry, animation/rigging, scripting, etc. is highly welcomed
- Background in traditional art is a plus
- Financial bonus
- Leisure Card
- Flexible working hours
- 27 days of extra vacation
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and much more
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.