QA Analyst (All Levels) - Military Training Simulation
We are a growing team based in Pittsburgh (PA), developing world leading military simulations for major NATO powers and their allies. We are constantly looking for ways to advance the whole industry, using the latest technologies and trends (such as whole world simulation, motion tracking and virtual reality).
We believe in saving lives through simulation
Your job will be totally different from what you expect
- We give you freedom and responsibility to do things well, support you, train you, and teach you. We have a relaxed environment where we aim not to limit our staff with too many regulations. We trust you.
- We offer a wide variety of work and a crunch free environment due to our products being developed as a continuous service. Also, you will not constantly do the same things over and over again.
- You can directly interact with and visit our customers.
- Our business has a worthy cause, the work we do has an actual impact on making the world a safer place.
- You will be a part of an Agile team, and will participate in development from the very beginning of a project. Discussing the needs of customers directly with them, you will undertake analysis and implementation together with developers and subject matter experts. You will learn how proper project planning and execution is done, learn about development, execute test automation, and do all that while overseeing that quality levels are maintained, and that our customers receive a product they will love.
We are looking for people of all skill levels. What matters to us it that you have the right mindset.
Full-time applicants must be U.S. citizens or authorized to work in the U.S. Applicants must be willing to work in our Pittsburgh office and eligible for a security clearance (Security clearance guidelines).
Do you think you have what it takes?
- Proactive thinking. When something is wrong, you work to get it fixed, aiming for a long-term solution.
- You are not afraid to talk to people.
- You take ownership of your work, and are able to react to change, and improvise if necessary.
- You are not afraid to acknowledge mistakes, but are also willing to analyze them, and learn from them.
- You share your knowledge, and are hungry for knowledge.
- You have a passion for what you do.
Nice to have
- Previous experience with QA or QC.
- Scripting, coding, programming, networking, or computer hardware.
- Experience with game development or modding (scale doesn’t matter).
- Expertise in something, doesn’t matter what it is, or how relevant it is.
- Ability to plan, execute and finish projects in any field.
- You can make a difference.
- Starting at 120 hours of paid vacation per year
- 14 paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Significant company contribution towards medical benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan, including a 3% company contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance plan
- Bonus incentive program
Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc. (BISIM) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.