It's possible to work in Mníšek pod Brdy, Prague or Brno.
Your main task will be to contribute to development of our games, powered by the new generation of our Enfusion Engine. You’ll be working with a team of talented and experienced developers.
- Good C++ knowledge
- Strong OO design understanding
- Math and linear algebra skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Quickly able to learn new skills, tools, methods, and pipelines
- Orientation on highly performable and optimized code
Nice to have
- Passion for video games and game development
- C# programming experience
- Modding experience with other Bohemia Interactive titles, such as Arma 3 or DayZ
- Participation in a great project
- Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size multinational team of passionate developers
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.