Want to help build Bohemia's new engine? Apply!
We make big multiplayer games and we are looking for somebody who will help us synchronize our detailed simulated worlds for thousands and thousands of players online. If you are interested in network architecture, scaling, optimizing, persistence and other network features of modern games, then you are at the right place! Your main task will be to contribute to research and development of our new Enfusion Engine, which will serve as the technical backbone of our future games.
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Strong OO design understanding
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with network game development
Ideal candidate would have
- Experience with working in large engines / projects
- Knowledge of the replication layer in 3rd party engines
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Experience with low-level network protocols - UDP/TCP
- Experience with networking systems - DNS, NAT, firewall. etc.
- Passion for video games
- Financial bonus – profit sharing
- Leisure Card
- Flexible working hours
- 27 days of vacation yearly
- Relocation package
- All our games for free and much more
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.