Engine Network Programmer
Want to help build Bohemia's new engine? Apply!
We make big multiplayer games and we are looking for somebody who will help us synchronize our detailed simulated worlds for thousands and thousands of players online. If you are interested in network architecture, scaling, optimizing, persistence and other network features of modern games, then you are at the right place! Your main task will be to contribute to research and development of our new Enfusion Engine, which will serve as the technical backbone of our future games.
- Routine C++ knowledge
- Strong OO design understanding
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with network game development
Ideal candidate would have
- Experience with working in large engines / projects
- Knowledge of the replication layer in 3rd party engines
- Ability to adapt to and work with a large codebase
- Experience with low-level network protocols - UDP/TCP
- Experience with networking systems - DNS, NAT, firewall. etc.
- Passion for video games
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation on a great project
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.