Join our team in Prague or Brno!
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE, independent developer of video games, is looking for an Artist with a passion for creating PC games at our office in Mníšek pod Brdy, Prague or Brno. You'll join the production team, and work closely with design and other teams to produce high quality assets for in game usage, as well as setting up improving workflows.
- Modeling and texturing of various kinds of assets
- Prepare assets for in-game usage
- Collaborate with other teams to define art needs and help to make decisions according to the overall project vision
- Create, estimate, and maintain an art production schedule
- Assist other art team members
The successful candidate has
- Experience in the game industry
- Portfolio demonstrating strong artistic abilities
- Skills in all aspects of the art pipeline
- Exceptional knowledge of 3D/2D SW (3D max/Maya/Blender/Modo, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox)
- Good communication skills and communicative knowledge of English
- Self-education in terms of 3D graphics and monitoring the latest trends
- Passion for developing games
Nice to have
- Experience with Substance Designer
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Environment concept capabilities
- Scripting skills (Python, MEL, MAXScript)
- A friendly team of people enthusiastic about games
- Participation on a great project
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefit program, meal vouchers, extra vacation etc.
- All our games for free
Applicants should submit their portfolio and CV detailing their previous work experience as well as a cover letter outlining their interest to work for Bohemia Interactive.