System Designer - Overwatch 2
The Overwatch team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic game designer that has experience creating rewards and progression content for existing games. You have 2+ years of experience in creating content for systems or developing progression systems. You have the knowledge and creativity to build fun upgrades for players to achieve. You can drive your design from start to finish. You understand the project vision and think of the user experience in everything you do.
You enjoy working with a team that strives for greatness, sharing ideas and assignments in a collaborative, iterative fashion. You have proven experience in design and a strong aptitude for critical thinking. You are passionate about video games and are excited to contribute to the overall success of the game!
- 2+ years of experience working on rewards or other systemic content in games
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to communicate effectively with programming, design, art, and production
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Creative thinker who enjoys finding fun solutions to design challenges
- Strong sense of what makes a fun and compelling experience
- Passion for video games, especially Blizzard Entertainment titles
- Experience developing or playing first person shooters
- Design experience on a multiplayer coop game
- User Interface design experience
- Prior work experience or education in other (non-design) disciplines: art, programming, production, or sound
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiar with Overwatch Heroes and gameplay
- Good knowledge of scripting languages
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to [email protected] General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.