Senior Product Manager, Unannounced Mobile Project
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about gaming, entertainment, and the technology that drives our player’s experiences.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to help us create the best mobile game experiences in the world. This person should have a deep understanding of full lifecycle mobile game development, from pre-launch positioning to live operations. They should be well versed in the mobile gaming space, including a player first mentality first and foremost because they are players themselves.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and user research to identify, solve, and deliver features that make meaningfully impact towards the team’s objectives
- Lead collaboration and generate consensus across cross-functional teams to develop products and features on time and with measurable value
- Measure the success of features against the business objectives they serve through the thoughtful identification and monitoring of key results and performance metrics
- Communicate product needs through the collection and creation of functional specifications, business requirements, user stories, scenarios, user studies, and data analysis
- Help to influence the product roadmap while exhibiting sound product judgment and thoughtful consideration
- Drive user and competitive research to identify best practices and player needs
- Provide the team and stakeholders with regular business performance updates
- Be an expert in the mobile landscape and trends, helping to inform, grow, and evolve how we make games
Required Talent Profile:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in mobile game product management
- Strong people management skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage without authority
- Strategic problem-solving skills, including identifying product opportunities and those that aren’t
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Love for games and creating fun & compelling player experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!