Senior Game Producer - Unannounced Project
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a seasoned senior game producer with mobile client experience to join their ranks on an exciting unannounced mobile project! We are a medium-sized team that needs someone who can help shape the future of the team and the game, taking on a large portion of responsibility, and helping shape our development operations processes.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, comfortable diving into the fire headfirst, and has experience building mobile client technology and development operations. You will be expected to own a section of the team and evolve the nascent processes that exist today into something that can support full production through ship and beyond.
- Coordinate client engineers to ensure our mobile client is a high-quality mobile experience across a plethora of devices and ensure that we’re integrating correct new technologies into our game client.
- Work with other producers and coordinate across the team with our developers to ensure that DevOps runs smoothly, identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement, and work with team leadership to improve the team’s ability to create our game.
- Work with designers, artists, and engineers to build rendering/shader technology, ensure client performance and stability, and coordinate all technology efforts around data streaming and the client start up experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that our schedule aligns with upstream dependencies.
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling for our client engineers.
- Proactively identify gaps and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals in a timely manner.
- Stay on top of many small things for the team and constantly look for ways to improve and refine—manage our JIRA, maintain Confluence, onboard new team members, and keep the team calendar up-to-date.
- Easy to work with for all disciplines and levels, from associate-level individual contributors up to the team’s directors.
- Able to live in chaotic/fast-paced situations and remain calm.
- Knows when to use consensus-driven decision making and when to make a call on the spot.
- Can demonstrate extensive knowledge of mobile production processes.
- Knowledgeable in various game development processes.
- You know how to ask good questions and drive at the core of problems.
- You’ve worked on multiple mobile games or a user-facing applications.
- Can self-prioritize and know how to make yourself useful in a sea of ambiguity.
- Can be on-call for live ops when the time comes.
- You’ve worked on client technology where you can showcase deep technical understanding, or you have a degree in computer science.
- Dev ops experience.
- Live ops experience.
- JIRA and Confluence expertise.