We are recruiting for the next class of our Activision Blizzard Rotational Managers. Rotation Managers will work in critical roles across the Activision Blizzard enterprise and on cross-functional projects while developing networks and experiences designed to accelerate their careers and develop a cadre of hyper performing individuals.
Some of the programmatic features include a 1-week new hire orientation that provides a deep dive into the gaming industry and Activision Blizzard’s enterprises, development weeks at the end of each rotation with report outs around best practices and case study competitions, and regular feedback through mentorship from executives and peers.
Rotations may include, but are not limited to, Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, and Studio Management.
- Rotate through business-critical roles and functions across Activision Blizzard's operating companies (Activision Blizzard, Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, and King Digital Entertainment).
- Work on company initiatives that have a direct impact on the bottom line and/or set us up for the future.
- Develop connectivity across groups enabling more communication, knowledge sharing, and collaboration across the enterprise.
- Build your knowledge base with trainings designed to provide a deep dive into new products/service delivery methods, game and player analytics, corporate strategy, game development processes, etc.
- Shape your own personal development with workshops around influencing methods, leadership skills, work/life balance, and more.
- Support continual program enhancements and mentor future participants.
- Currently enrolled at a business school and graduating in May or June of 2022 with an MBA.
- 3+ years full-time work experience.
- Candidates must be comfortable relocating to Southern California (first rotation locations are in Santa Monica and Irvine, CA) and be available to start the program in late Summer/Fall 2022.
- Experience in project management and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Ability to lead others through influence and teamwork signifying advanced interpersonal and inclusive relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities - able to research complex information and produce summaries utilizing strong numerical and statistical skills.
- Can move nimbly between strategy and execution.
- Superb presentation skills with the ability to adjust to various audiences ranging from senior leaders, external partners, and cross functional peers.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- You have the curiosity and initiative to become a subject matter expert in the industry, company, and products.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), a member of the S&P 500, is one the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world and its games are played in 196 countries.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk’s™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™; Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®; and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.