(Closed) Integrated Producer, Activision Blizzard Esports Leagues
Activision Blizzard Esports Leagues are responsible for the development and operation of premier Activision Blizzard professional gaming properties including the Overwatch League™ and the Call of Duty® World League, as well as the commercialization of the entire Blizzard Esports portfolio. Launched in 2017, the Overwatch League is the world’s first major global esports league with city-based teams, with 20 clubs across Asia, Europe, and North America. In 2019, the Call of Duty World League Presented by PlayStation®4 delivered five vs. five team play featuring Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4. It is ABEL’s vision to be the most innovative, scalable, and valuable developer of global competitive entertainment.
The Integrated Producer is the lead on all encompassing project elements and phases from project inception to completion for Overwatch League and Call of Duty League global marketing campaigns. In this role you will be responsible for leading the execution of mid to large size integrated programs and major campaigns, independently as well with supporting fellow Producers/PMs. The goal is to deliver exceptional work the team is proud of, on time, and within budget. He or she thinks two steps ahead, knows every detail of any given project they manage, and keeps calm under pressure. This person must be a creative problem solver, who strives to find solutions, all while managing both the internal and external agency teams.
This position is based full-time in Santa Monica, CA or Irvine, CA, and will report into the CMO of Activision Blizzard Esports, with close partnership with the brand leads on OWL and CDL.
- Responsible for global projects throughout all stages: Ideation, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
- Craft relevant documentation: Proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets, etc.
- Responsible for timeline creation and management
- Owning project management/workflow system data entry, reporting, and financial analysis
- Cross-functional team lead; provides oversight and support on all deliverables
- Coordinate with cross-functional team internally and externally consisting of marketers, designers, creative, copywriters, product, content, and executive management
- Participate in/schedule brainstorms in an efficient manner
- Assist the creative teams from concepting ideas, development and execution
- Manages and understands multiple aspects of production from digital/social, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
- Understand the importance of communication, collaboration, and managing different personalities
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the marketing team and management
- At least 5-6 years integrated campaign experience (interactive/digital, content production, OOH, TV)
- Managed multiple budgets over $3MM with interdisciplinary teams up to 15 people
- Proficiency in project management tools (Basecamp, Omniplan, MS project, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Experience developing scopes of work, establishing budgets, staff plans, and timelines
- Experience managing clients (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
- Strong problem solving skills & intuitive
- Solution oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Ambitious and a self-starter
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
- Organized and will geek out over process and improving process
- Pluses Include:
- Managed Mid-Level and Associate PMs, Program Managers, and/or Project Managers; can act as mentor and train team members on process
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working on Overwatch League and Call of Duty League
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.