(Closed) Digital Asset Coordinator - Call of Duty League
The Call of Duty League is a global, world-class esports ecosystem designed from the ground up to ensure that teams and players can thrive for years to come, and that fans have the best experience possible.
We’re looking for a proven Digital Asset Coordinator to assist in making sure videos, marketing promotions, and other Call of Duty League digital content updates are constantly fresh, fun and impactful. If you’re the one we seek, then you’re a tech savvy, metrics-minded, detail-oriented communicator who is passionate about supporting some of the most content and feature-rich esports experiences on the web.
If you join our team, you’ll help coordinate, publish, and maintain a variety of digital native content; manage a fast-paced, multi-departmental, and global publishing schedule; and work throughout our digital platform to help our Publishing, Sponsorship, and Esports Operations teams achieve their goals. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got!
- Support publishing workflows across various platforms and languages (Video CMS, Content CMS, MAM, DAM and Partner Sites)
- Manage metadata of video content, including assets, tags, titles, descriptions, localizations, subtitles, and more
- Support Video Curation across owned and operated video channels
- Coordinate with different departments (Video Post-Production, Marketing, PR, Sponsorships, Photography, CS) to upload new assets to DAM or MAM
- Approve and remit permissions to DAM and Content CMS users to maintain security standards
- Support efforts to develop new user guides and update existing guides as needed
- Document feature requirements and improvements to support business needs
- Investigate and implement new improvements to workflows and user experience
- Gather key promotional assets and disseminate them to hundreds of external partners
- Manage FTP connections for photographers into DAM
- Create custom thumbnails for VODs in multiple languages
- Edit, re-export and repurpose VODs and graphic assets for editorial and social purposes
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Minimum of one year, professional experience working with websites to execute online content publication, particularly for entertainment or technology outlets
- Solid experience with analytics tools for web and mobile publishing platforms
- Relentless attention to detail
- Basic proficiency with HTML/CSS—you can optimize published materials, fix broken code, and troubleshoot digital issues for a wide variety of contributors
- Familiarity with website infrastructures, visitor patterns, and user expectations for competitive entertainment
- Enthusiasm for adapting to new technologies and means of digital content delivery in a shifting landscape. Change is your opportunity, not your nightmare
- Powerfully independent work ethic—you can figure out how to get from A to Z without constant oversight, and you are motivated by your own high standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic video editing proficiency, preferably with Adobe Premiere (optional)
- Basic Photoshop proficiency, has an understanding of web optimization and export sizes
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!