Community Manager, TW & HK
As a Community/Influencer marketing expert, you will join a close-knit team working together to spread the word about one of the biggest and most exciting entertainment properties in the world! This position will support the pre-release, launch, and post-release programs across several community networks. You’ll play a vital role to work closely with a vast list of streamers and content creators who share your enthusiasm for games in helping to lead strategy, creativity, production, and relationships in TWHK.
- Develop community activations that acquire new fans and engage existing ones.
- Assist Communications team in developing influencer campaigns across streaming networks and content creator platforms.
- Coordinate directly with streamers, creators, influencers, and business managers or agents to build and execute key influencer, high-impact programs in TWHK.
- Deliver against global social posts and curate culturally relevant content for your market.
- Provide the voice of our players back into the business.
- Help craft our narrative message, including talking points, messaging, and social posts.
- Work closely with the rest of the integrated marketing team (Brand and Communications) to support key pre-release beats, content release opportunities, and post-launch calendar dates.
- Support tours, event executions, live streams, trade show activations, partner promotions, and competitions as well as other opportunities to share our games.
- Manage real-time reporting across streaming networks, creator platforms, social media, and community discussions; including analyzing key performance data, industry trends, and emerging opportunities.
- Work on deadline, balance multiple projects, and manage toward results.
- Support product launch PR logistics, including launch programs and experiential opportunities.
- Track program budgets, invoicing, and reporting.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in community management and agency management in the video games industry, entertainment, or associated agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Extensive experience with social media platforms and streaming networks applicable to the region.
- Experience supporting mass, pop-culture products and/or entertainment brands.
- Extensive knowledge of video games, video game platforms, and associated pop culture (i.e. Esports, Cosplay, etc).
- Mobile experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Ability and interest in traveling for events.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Reader.
- Professional experience with tracking and reporting platforms.
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with a variety of business functions and team leads.
- Ability to evaluate performance data and deliver insights based on agreed-upon metrics/KPIs.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, including adaptability to fluid and last-minute changes.
- Native Mandarin and Professional English skills
- If the current residence is not in Sydney, Australia, relocation is required once COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.