Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an enthusiastic Atlassian Administrator to join our Corporate Applications group in Irvine, CA. As an Atlassian Administrator, you'll be one of the main points of contact for all things Jira and Confluence. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our Confluence and JIRA environments in collaboration with various disciplines across the organization to improve the performance and stability of our Atlassian stack. If you are excited to problem solve in a fast-paced environment where you can see the impact of your efforts, Blizzard is the place for you!
Are you up for the challenge?
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Administrate all Atlassian products across the enterprise globally
- Evaluate, test, and implement new versions and add-ons/plug-ins
- Provide support and advanced troubleshooting for the entire user base
- Balance request queue SLAs alongside contributions to longer-term projects
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Manage user permissions according to the needs of spaces and teams
- Develop training materials and deliver training to power users
- Be a trusted escalation point for our services team and customers, sharing a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 2+ years as an administrator of Jira
- Extensive knowledge of administering Atlassian applications in a large, multi-methodology organization (Server and/or Data Center)
- Experience in performing Jira Confluence installations, migrations, and add-on installation
- Understanding of system administration principles (Monitoring, Network, Storage, Scripting)
- Solid understanding of Program Management methodologies to partner on team deliverables
- Ability to prioritize across various tasks and manage changes in daily workload
- Desire to work in a diverse environment, interacting with many roles and teams made up of passionate industry experts working toward a common goal
- Certification with ITIL Frameworks
- Integration experience with other Atlassian applications (FishEye, BitBucket...)
- Atlassian certification
- Experience working with Product Design groups
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Video game industry experience
- Passion for Blizzard games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences‚ ever. Join us!