Associate Project Producer, Cinematics - Temp
The Blizzard Animation Production team is seeking an Associate Project Producer to assist our hardworking Project Producers. You should have excellent interpersonal skills; have an affinity for organization and multi-tasking, and a real passion for Blizzard cinematics.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Support the Project Producers as requested working with the various production department leads, supervisors and production staff to ensure deadlines are being met and that issues and feedback are being followed up on in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take ownership of daily/weekly tasking for certain aspects of a project or show and assist with database updates to various tracking software used to drive project reports.
- Work with other production staff to build and help drive daily and weekly schedules as requested, ensuring that they are maintained and adjusted as necessary.
- Communicate frequently with the other production staff on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Attend meetings as requested; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel as well as publish them via tracking software.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Experience working with an Animation or Visual Effects pipeline
- Prior experience with asset tracking/production software for such as Shotgun
- Experience facilitating multiple teams or projects and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Well-developed “soft” skills and a flexible communication style
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is required
- Passion for Blizzard Cinematics & Games
- Thorough Blizzard IP knowledge
- Experience managing a team of artists
- Art Lover!
Required application materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working in Blizzard Animation
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.