(Closed) Associate Producer, Voice Over
Do you have a passion for organizing projects, interacting with people, and analyzing process for maximum effect? Do you thrive in a high stakes and fluid work environment that requires agility, creative problem-solving and strong inter-personal skills to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards? Have you ever gotten lost in the vocal performances of Blizzard's many games… gotten teary eyed over a dying orc.. or fearful from a ravenous demon? If so, this might be your chance to lend your skillset to the team behind every memorable word you've heard uttered in our games.
Blizzard Entertainment’s audio team is seeking an associate producer in a temporary role to support voice over (VO) and casting production for all Blizzard franchises. You will work closely with the other producers on the team with scheduling, record keeping and the processing of contracts, invoices and other documents. You will also work with the Sr. Casting & VO Director to support the voice over team.
Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must as you’ll be collaborating and working with contacts within the Blizzard Audio team as well as stakeholders on game teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with producers and other audio production teams to assist in the maintenance of project schedules.
- Assist with the planning, preparation of session materials, scheduling and tracking of voice recording sessions.
- Help to continually refine the voice over development pipeline to increase production efficiency and quality.
- Assist with the processing of documents including SAG paperwork, invoices and contracts.
- Assist with tracking and organizing auditions for review by the casting director.
- Maintain and archive cast lists.
- Able to accurately and efficiently manage a large volume of tasks.
- Able to effectively coordinate a large network of external contractors including studios, actors and their agents.
- Be comfortable managing a large amount of talent paperwork and legal contracts.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be self-motivated with an ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently, and/or within a team.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products, especially Excel (macro programming knowledge a plus).
- Familiar with using Google Drive.
- Passion for video games.
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the development and support teams.
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Familiarity with Blizzard franchises.
- Knowledge of voice over and casting pipelines in the entertainment industry.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to [email protected] General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.