(Closed) Associate Producer, Global Broadcast (Temp)
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an Associate Producer to assist with creation and support of broadcast content for Call of Duty League that includes: broadcast segments, documentaries, features and other content.The Ideal candidate will have experience in sports video production and/or esports, or an equivalent media environment.
Interested candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, is comfortable taking direction and feedback, is easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and can work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
- Assisting Producers and Senior Producer in all stages of content production for live broadcasts, field shoots, and remote events.
- Researching and summarizing topical CDL updates, statistics, and stories
- Preparing assets for production/post-production, including but not limited to writing copy, requesting and/or creating on-air video and graphic elements, and assist talent/producers with research needs
- Communicating with production staff and stakeholders
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
- 2-3 years of equivalent production experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of post-production equipment and technologies (Adobe Creative suite).
- Can multi task and work well with others in a fast paced production environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be flexible in your work schedule (Events/Broadcast on nights and weekends).
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to liaise with talent
- Esports Knowledge
- Love of Gaming and COD
- Working knowledge of Canon Cinema cameras