Associate Marketing Manager, Mobile
Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary Associate Manager of Global Consumer Marketing, Mobile who is a grandmaster at their craft. A solid professional who has helped launch and manage top grossing mobile games. We are particularly interested in someone that has been able to assist successful live games that saw month-to-month growth through disciplined user acquisition. This person will have a good understanding of user acquisition which includes the ability to build and scale campaigns to maximize paid channels such as Facebook, Google UAC, and mobile networks. We are in need of someone that takes a proactive approach to help drive key mobile campaigns with an understanding of the nuanced skills required to build world class creative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer, gamer, and Nephalen who wants to help lead exciting new launches. Blizzard has remained a leader in entertainment for nearly 30 years, with millions of engaged fans, and the future is bright. We are poised for growth through our existing franchises, a strong content pipeline across multiple platforms, and momentum in mobile. Our brands are beloved by gamers worldwide and our goal is to bring our core values, including our commitment to quality and gameplay, to mobile. Like the Brotherhood of the Horadrim, you will be entrusted with the secrets of Diablo Immortal, our first built for mobile Blizzard game.
This individual will partner with talented teams managing brand marketing, growth marketing, user acquisition, ASO and owned channels, while building best-in-class content that honors our commitment to quality but remains data informed. This Associate Manager will join a small but growing mobile team in Sanctuary and assist in managing external agencies as well as partnering with internal creative services teams.
The right candidate must have the ability to think ahead, work independently, but also contribute cross-functionally to benefit the business, drive go-to-market plans and have the confidence to speak up and lead. While impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, this individual will also need to contribute at the strategic level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our development partners and lead agency partners.
A passion for gaming is also preferred, as is prior experience with helping to drive innovative marketing programs and prior work with brands that do this well.
- Assist with global marketing plans, creative executions and production process
- Identify creative strategy and ensure all communications materials deliver against that strategy.
- Develop and optimize effective creative marketing campaigns to support mobile franchises
- Collaborate closely with Blizzard’s Commercial Organization on Product Strike Plans
- Build relationships with external partner agencies, internal production and creative services
- Lead overall creative brief process as well as strategy development for marketing campaigns
- Project manage and oversee delivery of final creative for paid media campaigns (globally)
- Help drive social media strategy, development and execution for mobile franchises
- Research and build on mobile “best practices”
- Build bridges and help promote a mobile first and data informed approach to marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years marketing experience with 1+ years in mobile marketing, publishing or user acquisition
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative agency experience also considered in lieu of brand marketing experience
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences