Associate Consumer Marketing Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is on a quest to find a legendary Associate Consumer Marketing Manager to join the Hearthstone Consumer Marketing team. In this role, you’ll partner with the Commercial Marketing and Creative Services teams to ensure product strategies and company objectives are met in all consumer-facing marketing assets. You will handle day-to-day management of external creative agency partners and help manage the internal approval process of all creative materials to help everyone keep the tavern’s lights on.
Hearthstone brings in millions of players from across the globe on both PC and mobile with its unique and fun content. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer and gamer who wants to work on a successful title that has helped define the CCG category.
The right candidate is a creative thinker and strategist with the ability to think ahead, work independently, and contribute cross-functionally to benefit the business. While impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, this individual will also need to contribute at the strategic level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our cross functional partners, and lead agency partners.
A passion for gaming is also a must, as is prior experience with helping to drive innovative marketing programs and prior work with brands that do this well.
- Assist the Consumer Marketing lead in managing Hearthstone’s creative pipeline, creating amazing content across all consumer touchpoints, including social media, live events, user acquisition, App Store product page, and CRM activities.
- Champion Consumer Marketing projects directly with external agency partners to identify product creative strategy and ensure all communications materials deliver against that strategy. This includes the day-to-day management of the external creative agency and internal creative partners to help ensure we’re operating at optimal levels.
- Collaborate on driving project management pipelines for overall schedules and deadlines and review agency estimates for services. Plus, you’ll help us manage trafficking/approvals processes and asset needs and distribution to international offices.
- Participate in creative briefings and attend subsequent creative reviews to provide feedback and direction.
- Communicate and motivate cross-functional teams around a single strategy. Collaborate with key development team personnel on go-to-market strategies and creative asset development.
- Assist the Consumer Marketing lead in managing ASO and UA creative optimization to increase the footprint of Hearthstone on mobile
- Able to learn new markets quickly and adjust to changing market dynamics and competitive landscapes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, creative agency account management, mobile publishing experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Experience developing and optimizing creative campaigns for UA channels
- Experience running store tests for App Store / Google Play optimization a plus
- Familiarity with standard mobile industry tools such as Sensor Tower, App Annie, etc. a plus
- Appetite for all things digital, social, and appetite to test new growth platforms
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- International marketing experience a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences.