Game Porting Engineer
BlitWorks is a company focused on videogame porting.
We work on indie and AAA games, global and international projects, and are fast and flexible in adapting to all kinds of customers.
We are also official developers for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, Android.
The quality of the ports is something that most game reviewers are highlighting, and this is the result of the very high technical level of the team. Now we're facing new challenges and we would like to expand the team with more incredibly talented people.
- Insane level of C, C++ and Assembly language knowledge (dealing with big/little endianness, making code that compiles in several different platforms, etc)
- Insane level of OpenGL(ES) and DirectX knowledge (deep knowledge of GPU architecture, bottleneck finding, performance optimization)
- Expert-level knowledge of 3D math and graphics techniques
- Basic-level knowledge of gameplay programming
- A minimum of 5 year experience on at least two videogame platforms (console, PC or mobile)
- A minimum of two shipped quality games
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Experience in videogame porting
- Experience building console emulators
- Full time job in either at BlitWorks office or remotely