Blind Squirrel Games is looking for a MASTERFUL UX Designer that can collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, UI/UX department, game design and engineering to define, design and implement fun and innovative solutions; create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Determine problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data (quantitative and qualitative)
- Mock-up UX wire-frames, collaborating effectively with game design and art, to visually represent game design intentions with a quality visual aesthetic; expert knowledge with understanding of usability design principals.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX design in game industry or related area
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to translate global player data into design solutions and quickly iterate on them
- Proficiency in multiple design tools (Figma, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, and/or Proto io etc...)
- Ability to give and receive feedback gracefully
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technology;
- Experience creating animated mock-ups of UI flows and transition-prototypes
- Motion Graphics and/or After Effects knowledge
- A passion for video games, and user interface design