Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager is responsible leading strategy, creation and management of a front-line customer/technical support process for the studio. Providing a first class service to all our customers and supporting our publishing needs.
- Help lead the strategy on operations and documentation for customer support.
- Creation of KPIs, targets and goals for customer support.
- Produce and maintain customer service response guide database.
- Create and maintain customer service escalation protocols.
- Help define needs for customer support tools and work with team to develop tools.
- Attend publishing meetings and communicate status updates, trends and issues to team.
- Support customers with game-related issues via social channels, support desk and email.
- Handle a wide range of complex technical problems & purchasing issues, including handling sensitive issues and personal data.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests.
- Help educate customers and find resolutions to customer problems.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information.
- Help manage the volume of requests and escalate concerns to the correct department when necessary.
- Assist in testing new methods and tools aimed at expediting our support processes.
- Produce regular reports of customer service activity for the team.
- Help manage and onboard additional customer support reps as needs grow.
- Experience working with customer support tools.
- Experience with software tools like JIRA, Zendesk, Playfab and Microsoft 365.
- 3-5+ years minimum experience with customer support for video games or related industry
- Strong customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Empathetic, patient and a positive attitude.
- Thick skinned the ability to remain polite with angry and uncooperative customers.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.