Senior Graphic Designer
Bit Fry Games Studio, an independent developer and publisher of video games for all major platforms, is composed of gaming and sports veterans who have come together to disrupt and reinvigorate the sports video-game market. The company’s first franchise, Ultimate Rivals, is a multi-sport, arcade-action sports platform featuring competitive online multi-player action for mobile, console and PC. Supported by ground-breaking licensing agreements with 10 professional sports organizations, games within the Ultimate Rivals franchise feature superstar athletes from the National Hockey League, National Basketball Association, the National Football League, Major League Baseball, Women’s National Basketball Association, and the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team, with more to come. The company is backed by leading names in sports (late NBA Commissioner Emeritus David Stern) and gaming (Xbox co-creator and managing partner of 1UP Ventures Ed Fries) as part of its investor team.
Bit Fry is looking for a full time exceptional Graphic Designer. The artist we are looking for is a recognized expert in their field.
As a 2D Graphic artist at Bit Fry Game Studios, you will be responsible for creating unique UI/HUD elements, including in game messaging images and fonts, helping with creation of presentation packages, supporting Marketing department needs, including product and social websites at an extremely high level of AAA quality. We are looking for someone who is an expert at 2D drawing and has the passion to create exciting art elements to support gameplay. You will work closely with the Art Director and Production Team to provide the best Graphic art for multiple Bit fry projects. If you have a passion to create vivid exciting and edgy art for games, then this is the position for you!
- Senior/Lead experience creating 2D artwork for games, film, or animation
- Excellent traditional art skills with strong grasp on composition, perspective, and form and color theory
- Ability to adapt to variety of art styles
- Top skill in font creation
- Has a strong passion to create exciting visuals to carry through and support gameplay
- Proficiency in variety of applications, such as After Effects, Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Top tier skills in creating fonts and Icons
- Medium compositing and editing skills
- Some VFX and animation experienceGreat communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in 3D applications, such as Maya and 3Ds Max
- Unreal Engine experience
- Position is full-time, on-site in Portsmouth, NH
- All applicants must be legally qualified to work in the United States
Bit Fry Game Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special which is why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.