Multiple Locations: California, United States - Austin, Texas, United States - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BioWare is about creating worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire players to become the hero of their story. We are looking for collaborative problem solvers who share our passion for games as a creative, storytelling medium and want to create groundbreaking experiences for our players. Help us develop the next Mass Effect experience, crafting emotionally engaging stories and vast galaxies for players to explore.
This role is for a 6-month contract.
We are looking for an Editor to assist the core leads with authoring internal video assets, vision agreements, and editorial discussions.
What the Video Editor will do at BioWare:
- Work with Core Leads to author internal product videos, documenting the project's vision and progress.
- Organize and categorize gameplay and UXR footage for archiving.
- Motion graphics and capturing gameplay footage from the engine.
- Participate in cinematic vision discussions.
- You will report to the Creative Director.
- You have a passion for storytelling and an understanding of post-production pipelines.
- You understand cinema, and in particular, video essays.
- You have experience with Premiere.
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience in Unreal Engine.
- Please link to examples of past edited sequences. Personal or professional.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.