At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who is a Mission Producer at BioWare?
- You will share your knowledge of video game market trends, patterns and customer requirements.
- You will be a vision holder for our Missions team, driving towards continued financial and critical success for our game.
- You will work with a diverse team to lead the development of new gameplay features.
- You will maintain creative relationships with inside and outside developers, and hold the team accountable for the delivery of high-quality work.
- You will report to the Lead Project Producer.
- 5+ years of experience as a Producer must have shipped at least two AAA titles.
- Experience leading teams to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment software products.
- Knowledge of the software/game market and platforms and a technical background.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.